Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://www.ipogo.pro website (the “Service”) operated by iPogo (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Service.
- Description of Service The Service provided by iPogo is a micro website that offers the download of the iPogo APK, which is a modified version of the Pokémon GO app. This modified version provides additional features and functionalities that are not available in the official Pokémon GO app.
- Use of the Service You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. By using the Service, you warrant that you are at least 13 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement.
- Intellectual Property The iPogo APK and all related content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are the property of iPogo and protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, distribute, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any such content without the prior written consent of iPogo.
- Disclaimer of Warranty The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. iPogo does not warrant that the Service will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall iPogo be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the Service.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert applicable jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [insert applicable jurisdiction].
- Changes to Terms of Service We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.