https://www.iPogo.pro respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws.
If you believe that any content on the iPogo website or associated platforms infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by sending a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate actions as required by the DMCA and other applicable laws, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
Please note that any false claims made in a DMCA notice may result in legal liability.